H2PULSE at ITS European Congress (May-June 2022)
On invitation of Toulouse Metropole, co-organizer of the 14th edition of the famous European ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems & Services) congress which was held this year at MEETT near Toulouse from May 30th to June 1st, 2022, we had the honor to be part of the innovative companies present on the Toulouse Metropole stand. As exhibitors, we presented H2PULSE’s specific know-how to an audience of decision-makers and other professionals looking for the latest developments in the transport and sustainable mobility sector.
We were able to provide answers on hydrogen topics concerning H2PULSE’s three main activities:
- Operational training on specifications (theoretical and practical)
- High level specialized engineering
- Definition, design and manufacture of specific test tools.
A great opportunity to exchange and weave new synergies with partners from different horizons, even beyond national borders. Thank you to Toulouse Metropole!
As a reminder, H2PULSE’s fields of expertise are:
- Feasibility studies (gaseous and liquid hydrogen)
- Hybridization, modeling, characterization, aging
- Setting up of hydrogen test campaigns and support.
- Implementation of control systems: FCCU-EMS-HMS-CVS
- Assistance in the design of your products (feasibility, design, validation, testing)
- Studies and manufacturing of your test tools (algorithm, cards, test benches)
- Hydrogen metrology
- Hydrogen combustion
- Bacteria and hydrogen production.