A GRANT by the Occitanie Region for our project: TEST TOOL for HYDROGEN application
At H2PULSE, a specialist in the design and manufacture of test tools, we are pleased and proud to have obtained this month a grant from the Region to support one of our ongoing research projects: VEGA. This regional aid under the “Innovation Contract” aims to promote strategic innovation projects of companies … A welcome recognition of the work of our expert doctors-engineers in hydrogen!
Vega is a development project for leak testing of gas fluidic elements (fuel cells, valves, cell auxiliaries, etc.)
Hydrogen is the lightest of all substances, which makes it easy to diffuse through metal walls and to effuse through porous substances. Hence the need to use containers and other equipment with reinforced hermeticity, designed in specially studied materials. In view of the propensity of the hydrogen molecule to volatilize rapidly through the smallest interstice, leakage tests take on their full meaning.
The following are the research steps already taken:
- Pre-study of the different research and development tracks envisaged (leak test board, humidity control module, fluidic parallelization, cyclic voltametry).
- Choice of the first sub-project, the first “brick” of the Vega project: leak test plate.
- Definition of the needs.
- Design of the electrical diagram of the first prototype.
- Design of the mechanical structure of the first prototype.
- Assembly of the mechanical structure of the first prototype.
- Assembly of the fluidic architecture.
- Electrical assembly (safety, instrumentation and measurement).
- Development of the instrumentation control software.
- To be continued soon !
To learn more about this project, or to submit your specifications to our engineering team, please contact us.
H2PULSE will work with you to provide innovative and efficient solutions perfectly adapted to your needs in the following areas
- Design and manufacture of specific test tools (software and hardware) for liquid or gaseous H2 / N2 / O2 hydrogen devices (pipes, fittings, valves, tanks, fuel cells, electrolyzers, etc.): customized test benches, algorithms, cards, etc.
- Test campaigns on your products: comparative analysis, design of experiments, characterization, endurance/aging…
- Advanced engineering: studies, modeling, hybridization, simulation of your hydrogen system applications.
- Theoretical and practical training on specifications.